PDA

View Full Version : Booted from BC?

ritchey
02-03-2015, 09:26 AM
http://forums.3dcart.com/pre-sale-questions/6929-coming-bigcommerce-3dcart-could-use-some-guidance.html

If I read this correctly, the person did like this group does, and Dean did, and questions their cart, and got booted off.

Wow!!!

GGG
02-03-2015, 10:55 AM
Well, guess this group better not descend on BC.

Wasn't a forum post... was Dean's infamous toilet paper FB post (still cracks me up... ;))... now seems tame compared to what I see on V's FB page now. At least V is now letting that stuff through... and addressing appropriately.

Regarding migration to 3d... um, I sympathize with this guy. Is not so easy (despite having others do... it still needed manual fixes because not everything imported) and very time consuming... in my humble opinion. The outdated admin didn't help much either... since PCI had been fixed I ended up 'sticking' with Volusion.

MPPC
02-04-2015, 08:45 PM
I had been having some issues lately with BC, but have decided to take my non-conventional approach and actually be positive instead of negative in communicating with them. It seems to be working, have a phone meeting with the product manager at BC tomorrow, and they are looking into our issue in regards to shipping problems. Last year we lost $90k in miscalculated shipping costs. Its our own fault because we didnt look into it until end of year, but still...

I love BC, they just have a few things like shipping that need a lot of help. What happened to that dude though is what happened to me on Volusion though. Except they lied and accused me of being verbally abusive to their employees. I didnt really fight it though, as I was already leaving anyway to BigCommerce when they FedEx'd the letter from their stupid legal department.

Then they closed the account and continued to bill me for 2 more months, so filed a chargeback on them. :cool: