PDA

View Full Version : Need a little help sending API to GoDataFeed - How to export child products

bty_marketing
07-19-2012, 05:01 PM
I'm working with GoDataFeed and they need me to create an API link that will export all of our child products including stock status (quantities) for Amazon. I was able to give them the API link and map all of the correct fields for other feeds but having to pull the child products in this case mystifies me.

Anyone know which box to click or code to enter in the right side fields that will pull child codes?

Thanks!

Marc_NY
07-19-2012, 05:32 PM
Can you post there specific instructions instead of paraphrasing what they need?

bty_marketing
07-23-2012, 10:24 AM
Thanks Marc - they are a little hard to understand. On their regular shopping feeds, they have us put "Null" in the Hide Product field - I'm not sure if that suppresses the child items or not. Original instructions: "Select the 'HideProduct' field and enter the value 'Null' (without the single-quotes) in the 'WHERE_Value' textbox"

For Amazon, they said:

"Here is the situation. We need to have all child items on the Source File. Otherwise, we cannot submit an inventory quantity to Amazon, which is crucial, since it is a marketplace and everything is based of inventory.

Unless you tell us that all items are always available and that we can use a static value, then we will need to ask you to modify the API PATH to bring all items."

Thanks!