PDA

View Full Version : Mail Chimp

Laura Mapchick
06-16-2017, 08:59 AM
Anyone hook their mail chimp code to the newsletter image on a Volusion template? Trying to weed through this mail chim to see what I need to add or if it's even possible.

pauldfw
06-21-2017, 11:35 AM
Laura;

I am not exactly sure what you are trying to go. But, in MailChimp, you can build a custom sign up page for customers to enter their email address and whatever other fields you want (first name, etc). You can then link the newsletter image to this custom sign up form. Hope this helps.

Paul

Laura Mapchick
06-21-2017, 12:09 PM
Laura;

I am not exactly sure what you are trying to go. But, in MailChimp, you can build a custom sign up page for customers to enter their email address and whatever other fields you want (first name, etc). You can then link the newsletter image to this custom sign up form. Hope this helps.

Paul

I wanted to conect my mailchimp sign up to the Volusion template image of newsletter sign up. but I'm sure it's impossible, I'm having a frustrating Volusion day!

reigny
06-22-2017, 08:07 AM
I wanted to conect my mailchimp sign up to the Volusion template image of newsletter sign up. but I'm sure it's impossible, I'm having a frustrating Volusion day!

If I understand correctly, I have that on my website. I'll PM you my website.