PDA

View Full Version : Wordstream PPC Tool - Anyone using it?

ritchey
07-30-2012, 09:36 PM
I am considering it, but the lack of 3rd party comparisons of different PPC Management tools bothers me. I am not understanding the industry.

AWCthreads
07-31-2012, 04:22 AM
What does the tool claim to do?

Rick H.
07-31-2012, 07:07 AM
Wordstream is a legitimate offering. We've been using it for a couple of years now. It is a time saving tool. Instead of poring over data in your adwords campaigns, Wordstream will aggregate it and generate reports and suggestions. You can then act on those suggestions and post them back to Adwords. The product is targeted at merchants that are spread thin with multiple duties and limited time to dedicate to Adwords. There is no super magic involved and no gimmicks - it's a tool. As for the premier consulting, you may want to pay for that for a couple of months until you get the hang of it. If you already have a dedicated employee or you are an Adwords guru, then the product may not be for you. For us, it is worth it. Our overall cost per conversion has been reduced significantly and we are much more targeted with our campaigns.

CarlWister
07-31-2012, 08:53 AM
We use Wordstream, It the best tool I know of to manage adwords. that said, it is not cheap. If spend a day per week managing adwords, you will be able to get 2 1/2 days worth of work done using this tool. If you are not going to spend much time on actively managing your adwords, it may be too expensive.

ritchey
07-31-2012, 11:05 AM
Thanks!

Wordstream is venture backed. The PPC Management industry seems to have a lot of tiny players, and then very large offerings for agencies.

Cost is $299 per month for a 6 month sign up, or $399 for month to month. Or for a 12 month sign up it's $225 per month - if paid in one lump sum.

Wordstream is a PPC Tool that reduces the time managing your adwords account. My experience is using the Google Adwords interface is frustrating and not very intuitive, and your forced to export your data to spreadsheets for analysis. Other AdWords Tools are also frustrating to use - also spreadsheet based.