Edit "thank you" page - Ecommerce Forums

Thread: Edit "thank you" page

Edit "thank you" page

I'd like to delete or edit the following on the "thanks for your Order" page. this info is appearing when a Customer pays with a Check.

"Your order was sent to us but requires payment before it can be completed. Instructions to pay for your order are shown below:"

Attached is an image showing the page
    Attached Images Attached Images

That should only show up if the Config Var for accepting checks is checked (is that enough checks?). (I think) As far as I have know and tested that screen only shows up when they choose the selection to pay by check too.

Sounds like something got messed up somewhere. Let us know if it might have been a result of Maintenance work! I could swear sometimes that our Config Var get changed sometime for no reason!
    Brenda
    The Gentle Bath & Company

We do have it set to accept Checks, as one of our forms of payment. We just want to "re-word" that or eliminate it and so far nobody has responded on the official BC forum.

To edit this text you will want to edit the OfflinePaymentMessage.html file which can be found in the Snippets folder of your theme. Modify the text inside of the "NotifyMessage" div accordingly.
    <div style="float:left;">
    --
    <a href="https://plus.google.com/+ScottWilliamsC7/" rel="me">Scott Williams</a>
    Technical Marketing Manager
    <b>Convergent7</b>
    </div>

thx! I'll give it a try

tdc10 - If you haven't found the order thank-you content where Scott pointed, mine is also in my site content on the first page that comes up - mine is split up between a number of different article numbers starting around 49 and continuing until article 80 something. I have different screens that show up depending on what payment is made. I thought everyone's cart was like that, but evidently not.
    Brenda
    The Gentle Bath & Company