UPS Worldship? - Ecommerce Forums

Thread: UPS Worldship?

UPS Worldship?

Does anyone use UPS Worldship software witha BigC store? Does it connect directly through the API or some other mechanism? Or do you simply export/import orders and track #s respectively? Or do you go through an app to connect the two?

Downloading Worldship 2014 as we speak and the installation seems to take forever. I know it doesnt answer your question, but it does prove beneficial if you already have a UPS account.

Hey Lightning, does that mean you use it with a BigC store?

We use ShipStation ... love it. Fast, seamless and flawless for less than the cost of your Daily UPS pickup.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratmandu View Post
    We use ShipStation ... love it. Fast, seamless and flawless for less than the cost of your Daily UPS pickup.
    funny timing as we just decided this week to use ShipStation. Do you mind me asking what volume you push through it? You can be vague if you prefer, but we're looking to send 5-10k orders a month through it. Our main concern is if it can handle it without bogging down

Quote Originally Posted by TheHammer View Post
    funny timing as we just decided this week to use ShipStation. Do you mind me asking what volume you push through it? You can be vague if you prefer, but we're looking to send 5-10k orders a month through it. Our main concern is if it can handle it without bogging down
    I wish ... We do more like 500 - 1000 a month. Haven't had any real delays but for the most part they pack an order, print a label. 3-4 minutes between shipstation calls. Doubt that helps you much, but we love the program though.