Posts going to moderation... - Ecommerce Forums

Thread: Posts going to moderation...

Posts going to moderation...

I'm a new member and all my posts are going to moderation. I'm not sure if there was a keyword or something that automatically sent my account into moderation but I would love to be able to post on these forums. If this post gets past moderation I'll delete it.

Well, can't delete the post now, but Thanks for getting it through!

Quote Originally Posted by fraby View Post
    I'm a new member and all my posts are going to moderation. I'm not sure if there was a keyword or something that automatically sent my account into moderation but I would love to be able to post on these forums. If this post gets past moderation I'll delete it.
    fraby,

No need to delete because it's a good question. Posts from new members are moderated for a time because otherwise you'd see nothing but spam and junk all over these boards vs. the highly intelligent questions and helpful responses most often posed. LOL

P.S. And welcome to the forum!
    Last edited by GGG; 03-05-2014 at 12:00 PM.

Yeah, that's true. I'm a moderator on a Forum too. We have it set up so that new users only go into moderation if within their first 5 posts they type in a 'trigger' keyword so that's what I thought happened on here.

Spam-O-Matic is an awesome add-on for these VBulletin sites to keep most spammers off.

But cool, glad I can start posting.