edit packing slip header and UPC - Page 3 - Ecommerce Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: edit packing slip header and UPC

Quote Originally Posted by Marc_ASN View Post
    Actually, I am really burnt out.
    As in just time or tired of Volusion and/or e-commerce as a whole?

This code replaces the previous code and now works for both batch printing of packing slips and normal single printing.
    omigosh! Fall asleep on the couch sitting up and wake up to this!! I never minded the single print since didn't take but a few minutes, but this is awesome! Thank you, Marc!

Quote Originally Posted by dmoore View Post
    Marc -

Thank you so much - it works like a charm! I really think you need to open a "store" and make these as items you can purchase.
    dmoore, melanieF, KKS and everyone else who has benefited and would like to contribute to Marc's 'getaway' or 'beer' fund... I'm sure any contribution would be appreciated (and well deserved!). Please PM me and I'll give you his PayPal address. I'd post it here, but not sure he'd want it in an open forum.

Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    dmoore, melanieF, KKS and everyone else who has benefited and would like to contribute to Marc's 'getaway' or 'beer' fund... I'm sure any contribution would be appreciated (and well deserved!). Please PM me and I'll give you his PayPal address. I'd post it here, but not sure he'd want it in an open forum.
    I'd be happy to contribute - Marc has helped me with an SMTP issue, the qty discount table and now this...let me know the address.

This code replaces the previous code and now works for both batch printing of packing slips and normal single printing.
    Hi Marc,

Sorry I'm just getting back to the forum today. Too many fires to put out!

The packing slips are printing with the UPC code now? Beats the heck out of me...I swear when I printed last night they weren't. Could it be something to do with the batch print code change that was made afterwards? Whether single print or batch print the UPC code is printing...except for my products that are 'custom' and don't have them in the first place.

And I swear...that I did NOT touch that code! I know better...

I sent you a PM.
    Hang on...I was giving a gma lecture, so I can be crucified...I'll get right to it.

Please take note that I made a slight modification to the script above so if you have already grabbed it you may want to update it as it wasn't removing the barcode.

Corrected code.

Code:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    if (typeof runcheck === 'undefined'){
    	var runcheck ='run';
    	jQuery(function(){
    		var batch_order_length = jQuery('table[width="100%"][cellspacing="0"][cellpadding="0"][align="center"]').length;
                    jQuery('img[src^="/a/i/barcodes/"]').closest('td').children('br').remove().end().children('center').remove(); //removes barcodes and unnecessary br tags
    		for (i=0;i<batch_order_length;i++){
    			var this_order_body = jQuery('table[width="100%"][cellspacing="0"][cellpadding="0"][align="center"]:eq('+i+')');  
    			jQuery(this_order_body).find('table[width="100%"][cellpadding="2"]').last().find('tr').each(function(){
    				jQuery(this).find('td:gt(2)').remove(); // removes NA columns from packing slip
    			});
           			//jQuery(this_order_body).find('#div_articleid_86').prev('img').remove(); // removes logo from packing slip
    			jQuery(this_order_body).find('td[colspan="5"]').closest('tr').remove(); // Removes black line under Code, Description QTY headers
    		        jQuery(this_order_body).find('td[width="50%"][bgcolor="#EEEEEE"]:eq(2)').remove(); // removes payment method header from packing slip
            		jQuery(this_order_body).find('td[width="50%"][bgcolor="#F9F9F9"]:eq(2)').remove();  // removes payment method details from packing slip
    		}
    	});
    } 
    </script>

Thanks, Marc!! (again)!!

Marc, you are fantastic. I first asked Volusion and their tip to change the text size did not even work.

And here yours solves all of the packing slip items on my wishlist all at once!!!

This may help someone else. Again, thanks to Marc for the original idea and code. Attached is code to change the N/A on the packing list to [ ] so you can put check marks. It also changes the Column titles to Back Ordered and Picked.

In ARTICLE 87: /admin/AdminDetails_Generic.asp?Table=Articles&Page=1&Is_ Quick_Edit_Window=N&ID=87&AdvancedTabSelected=

aDD THE FOLLOWING:
    Sorry, could not upload due to restriction, PM for the code.

Then upload the following to /vspfiles/assets/js/
    Sorry, could not upload due to restriction, PM for the code.