Newsletters - Ecommerce Forums

Thread: Newsletters

Newsletters

I don't send newsletters that often, so hate to sign up for a monthly plan. Anyone use anything they can just do a pay as you go type of thing? I was looking at sendinblue, which offers this. Just wondering if any of you have experience with this. I've tried Volusions, they are terrible, unless they have updated it somehow recently.

Robly is fairly cost effective considering the competition. I haven't personally tried any pay as you go though. Mailchimp has a free plan - not sure how large your list is though.

We use mailchimp. With the size of our list we spend $500+/mo. Cost varies bast on how many emails you want to send per month.

+1 for Mailchimp. Prices are reasonable. I am paying $70/month. I used another company once (can't remember who), but the options weren't as nice and it was difficult to set up. They have a free plan up to 2000 subscribers and up to 12000 emails a month.

Yes, it sucks but the reality is that for the $50 a month we spend, I can make thousands in profit on a single email. My main issue is just having enough time to send out the emails.