Mail Chimp - Ecommerce Forums

Thread: Mail Chimp

Mail Chimp

Anyone hook their mail chimp code to the newsletter image on a Volusion template? Trying to weed through this mail chim to see what I need to add or if it's even possible.

Laura;

I am not exactly sure what you are trying to go. But, in MailChimp, you can build a custom sign up page for customers to enter their email address and whatever other fields you want (first name, etc). You can then link the newsletter image to this custom sign up form. Hope this helps.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by pauldfw View Post
    Laura;

I am not exactly sure what you are trying to go. But, in MailChimp, you can build a custom sign up page for customers to enter their email address and whatever other fields you want (first name, etc). You can then link the newsletter image to this custom sign up form. Hope this helps.

Paul

I wanted to conect my mailchimp sign up to the Volusion template image of newsletter sign up. but I'm sure it's impossible, I'm having a frustrating Volusion day!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura Mapchick View Post
    I wanted to conect my mailchimp sign up to the Volusion template image of newsletter sign up. but I'm sure it's impossible, I'm having a frustrating Volusion day!
    If I understand correctly, I have that on my website. I'll PM you my website.