V13 review summary move - Page 2 - Ecommerce Forums
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: V13 review summary move

Quote Originally Posted by AWCthreads View Post
    Reigny, I haven't heard of anyone upgrading yet. I've not gotten a notice date of when our store will be upgraded. You will get a notice date (supposedly) of when the upgrade will occur.

Hopefully, users will keep us posted of notices so we can work through it together as we go.
    I have no notifications as well. I just wanted to get a head start implementing this stuff, as believe it or not, I know less about code than Kelly does so it could take me a while!

Quote Originally Posted by reigny View Post
    I have no notifications as well. I just wanted to get a head start implementing this stuff, as believe it or not, I know less about code than Kelly does so it could take me a while!
    If that's the case sister, you'll never catch up. I'm waiting until the upgrade>see what happens>code accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    I'm guessing he's got a few years before he's ready for a Grandpa's Sippy Cup wine glass...darnit!
    Can you customize that sippy cup? Scratch grandpa and put AWC? Hot Daddy? Duke?

Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    At least I'm not 'sitting' on your product pages and pinging your site!! Apparently, there are some crazy people on this forum...
    Just be glad I cared 0 about taking the time to video tape it. You'd still be soiling your Depends.
    Last edited by AWCthreads; 08-21-2012 at 02:02 PM.

I know less about code than Kelly
    With all due respect, that is not humanly possible

Can you customize that sippy cup? Scratch grandpa and put AWC? Hot Daddy? Duke?
    Far better odds that I will eventually learn code than give you a 'Hot Daddy' sippy cup. OMG. Now quit 'sitting' on my products and pinging my site, you lunatic!

Once again, I find myself wishing for a greater variety of emoticons...

Just be glad I cared 0 about taking the time to video tape it. You'd still be soiling your depends.
    Ha! You're not fooling me.

Obviously, you didn't know how to videotape it...or you'd have emailed me the clip just so I'd have a heart attack...

oh, I've missed you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura Mapchick View Post
    oh, I've missed you guys!
    You too, Laura M! Good to see more and more community friends stopping by to offer advice.

And nice to know there's someone here to offer a nice cold drink after a long week. Make mine wine, please.

Quote Originally Posted by FragranceStop View Post
    Marc I must say, you add more value to the platform than most of Volusion's features.

If you're ever in South Florida let me know because drinks are on me...
    I may need someone to drink with after the auto update to V13. Where in S FL are you?

reigny,

Are you Weds, too? I'm trying not to panic.

If FragranceStop is anywhere near Sarasota area, I'm crashing your party. Shut down the site and hit the beach! I'll buy you both little umbrella drinks...forget all about product reviews and photos...

Sorry G, I'm down south in Fort "Liquordale" as the spring breakers call it. =)

Ha! Since the spring breakers are back in school, somebody has support the economy...way better than my current plans for this coming Weds

Quote Originally Posted by FragranceStop View Post
    Sorry G, I'm down south in Fort "Liquordale" as the spring breakers call it. =)
    Perfect! I'm in Delray Beach

Perfect! I'm in Delray Beach
    Nice to see a few fellow Floridians. West Palm Beach here.

Rub it in...rub it in...