Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Anyone else with: 15005-This transaction cannot be processed from paypal pro?

KKS
    Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    How fast is everyone being paid by PayPal? I don't like to wait for my money...
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleBath View Post
    Also GGG I never have a delays getting my money. I think that all depend on what you sell and track record. I have had this account for 6 years and a while ago I got am email from them telling me that because of my exemplary track record that they were lowering my rate and not holding back any of my funds. They never had held any funds before, so it was strange but nice to know anyway. I think it also depend on ratio of revenue and return rate. I am worried I may not be so "special" this month as I had two returns totaling over $600 - ouch! That is a lot for me.
    PayPal is fast with transferring the money. It's the bank that can hold things up. Usually it takes only 1 day. Sometimes my bank dates the deposit the same day I request the transfer from PayPal, but it doesn't show in my account until the next.

On rare occasions, there is a hiccup and it takes 2 days. Either way, faster than other transactions through V merchant services/Authorize.net.

Anyone have problems with Pp yesterday? I had another duplicate payment and the customer wrote a nice detailed account of what happened. She went off site (which should not happen). Made payment and came back again to payment screen, thought payment was not processed and made another payment. Then I tried to give a refund on pp site and got caught in an endless loop too. I wondered if it was jus pp having some issues at the moment?

I sent her information to support and they said I had to add a ip URL on standard pp to bring her back to the right page. But I am under the impression that with pp pro they don't leave my site to make pp payment. Now I have to call pp and go through all this again! Argh again!
    Brenda
    The Gentle Bath & Company

I had one issue yesterday with Paypal. My customer thought she paid via Paypal as my website directed her there. She logged in, thought she paid and when she came back to my website all the payment info was highlighted in yellow, suggesting she never made a payment. The payment via Paypal never went through.

I don't have PP Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by GentleBath View Post
    Anyone have problems with Pp yesterday? I had another duplicate payment and the customer wrote a nice detailed account of what happened. She went off site (which should not happen). Made payment and came back again to payment screen, thought payment was not processed and made another payment. Then I tried to give a refund on pp site and got caught in an endless loop too. I wondered if it was jus pp having some issues at the moment?

I sent her information to support and they said I had to add a ip URL on standard pp to bring her back to the right page. But I am under the impression that with pp pro they don't leave my site to make pp payment. Now I have to call pp and go through all this again! Argh again!

I called PP Friday night and surprise surprise, my PP side was set-up correctly and they could no reason for problems on their side, They said if I was having problems it was probably on my site side. He did not know of any outages or problems on PP the day before, but I sure hope that it was a hiccup in the PP system as each side now have denied any blame in the problem!

I anyone has more problems like this or identifies some issue please post for the rest of us!
    Brenda
    The Gentle Bath & Company

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12