The Foundation of SEO
If keyword analysis is the blueprint of search engine optimization, then internal optimization is the next phase of your success…it’s the foundation of SEO.
Once you’ve defined your overall keyword strategy, you must ensure your website conforms and supports those objectives. Failure to align your site with those objectives can lead to poor rankings and even worse conversions.
Internal Optimization: What Is It?
When aligning your site with your corporate strategy we look at several areas and ask many questions, such as but not limited to:
- Do you have any sitemap issues?
- Does the speed of your site help or hurt you?
- Site architecture – is it well-formed and have good structure?
- Is your HTML code compliant and cross-browser compatible?
- Do your meta title tags and descriptions support your overall strategy?
- Duplicate content could be pulling your relevancy and authority lower, do you need the canonical tag?
- Is your site navigation complementary to your site architecture?
- 301, 302, 404, 500 – they’re more than just area codes and can seriously impact your search engine efforts
Don’t be derailed by a poor internal optimization. At Convergent7 we will ensure your foundation for organic success matches your objectives and sets you up for success.
Want to find out what’s wrong? Then take a few moments and fill our online form for our free SEO analysis and you’ll be on your way to being relevant and being found in Google.